|Diversity: CPE in
the Hinterlands (Hover)
1. Which is TRUE of Midwestern small town clergy?
a. They are overwhelmed with growing populations.
b. They are demoralized.
c. They are isolated from support.
d. They are unskilled.
Clergy in Crisis (Muse)
2. Clergy are more likely to become “burned out” when they
a. are extroverts.
b. pastor large congregations.
c. are married.
d. work too hard and neglect their needs.
3. What happens when clergy forget that their real selves are “hid with Christ in God”?
a. They become more emotionally isolated.
b. They replace authenticity and vulnerability with compulsive activity and addictions.
c. The become unaware of their limitations and longings.
d. all of the above.
Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatients (Grossoehme)
4. For which of the following INSPIRIT items did the inpatient adolescents score higher than the healthy adolescents?
a. spending time on religious practices.
b. feeling close to God.
c. God dwelling within you.
d. an experience with near death.
Readiness for Commitment (Galea)
7. The best way to respond to someone experiencing the dislocation of
liminality is to
Letting the Ghosts Out (Jones)
9. What happened after the author first told Hiram that she felt attacked
by him, scared, and not respected?
Paradoxical Counseling (L’Abate)